Commonly recognized from the New Mexico flag, the Zia Sun design serves as a great metal art collection piece for any room with Southwestern décor.
The Zia Sun originates from Pueblo of Zia tribe and represents the four seasons of the year, four periods of the day, the four cardinal directions, and the four seasons of life. The sun symbol in the middle is a representation of life itself. The Zia Sun is said to have originated before the United States was founded by the new settlers and the lands were occupied by indigenous peoples.
- Dimensions: 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Hand-torched and Handmade Finish
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.