The eagle feather is a great addition to any Southwestern décor. Originating from the Native American cultures, the eagle is considered to be the strongest and bravest of all creatures in the sky. The eagle feather is a symbol of honor and connection between an individual and the Creator, as the eagle has been known to fly highest in the sky.
Native Americans have often given feathers as gifts or tokens of recognition after winning a battle or showing bravery during times of war. The eagle feather is a symbol of holiness, bravery, and strength.
- Dimensions: 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Hand-torched and Handmade Finish
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.