Call of the Wild
The Call of the Wild metal art piece is a representation from the adventure novel published in 1903 by Jack London. The story revolves around the central character, a dog named Buck, who is stolen from a ranch in California and sold as a sled dog in Alaska. With facing the harsh conditions of Yukon, Canada, he is forced to abandon the comforts of civilization and rely on primitive instincts to survive and emerge as a leader of the pack.
The symbolism attached to the Call of the Wild is one of survival and the strength in returning to primitivism in a world where society is motivated by materialism.
- Dimensions: 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Hand-torched and Handmade Finish
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.