Blue Line Flag
The tattered blue line flag is one that represents bravery and justice and is often used to symbolize support for all law enforcement. It is one of many ways that we can honor our brothers and sisters in blue. The tattered representation is an artistic rendition of the American flag that is the embodiment of a nation that has been through many difficult times yet is still holding strong. It is a message that while our great nation has taken on many challenges in the past, we are still proud to be apart of this great country.
Show your support to those who protect and serve and stand for justice with the tattered blue line flag.
This metal art collection piece is crafted with 18 gauge American steel and is crafted in Southwest Colorado.
- Dimensions: 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Crafted in Southwest Colorado.
- Hand painted with a custom coat of high-quality anodized paint.
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.