Red Line Flag
The tattered red line flag is one that shows support and respect to all fire service personal and honors those in red who have been injured or fallen. The origins of the red line flag come from the blue line flag, which is commonly displayed in support of law enforcement.
Show your support to our brothers and sisters in red with the tattered red flag design.
- Dimensions: 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Crafted in Southwest Colorado.
- Hand painted with a custom coat of high-quality anodized paint.
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.