The U.S. Navy Oval metal art features the Navy emblem which is made of an eagle with its wings spread defending a ship at sea.
The United States Navy is the main seafaring service branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and is known for having the strongest and largest Navy in the world, having a larger active fleet than the next thirteen navies combined.
The U.S. Navy along with the U.S. Marine Corp work together in making up the United States Department of Navy.
As with all of our metal art collection pieces, this item is crafted with 18 gauge American steel and is also torched and hand finished in Colorado.
We are incredibly thankful for our brothers and sisters who have served or currently serve in the United States Navy.
- Dimensions: 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Hand-torched and Handmade Finish
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.