The Fire Maltese Cross is an international symbol that is recognized all around the world. A firefighter wearing this insignia is willing to sacrifice their life to protect and serve others. It is a badge of honor and a symbol of protection which dates back over a hundred years old.
We respect and thank all those who place their lives on the lines in the face of fire to protect others.
- Dimensions: 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Crafted in Southwest Colorado.
- Hand painted with a custom coat of high-quality anodized paint.
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.