This metal art piece is the design of the U.S. Army star logo, which is recognized as a symbol of courage, freedom, and strength. The star honors the heritage of our past as it was a white star that was inscribed on U.S. military vehicles during World War II. This piece is hand torched for the stylized burnt finish and is crafted with 18 gauge American steel.
We thank and honor those who have served or currently serve in the United States Army.
- Dimensions: 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”, or 30”
- Material: 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- USA Made: All materials and products created in America.
- Hand-torched and Handmade Finish
- Finished with a hyper-durable clear powder coat for longevity.
- Indoor and outdoor use.